True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple vids from this weekend.

Cold start up and idle after a week of sitting:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3OVmup3R1g&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - DRIVN Ind. turbo 408/T56 Camaro cold start and idle. (RPM/ DRIVN ind.)[/ame]

Quick Video from a street cruise. Nothing terribly exciting as Ryan told me not to rev it past 5500 or so as its not 100% done. We were having a small issue with the wastegate and just had the new stuff put in, so we really had no idea the amount of boost it would be pushing on this cruise as it hasnt been on the dyno since (turns out to be 11lbs). Car gets the new transmission in it this week, and will get the final tune to bump it back to 25lbs of boost as well.

You can get a good feel for how the car acts and drives from the vid though, even leaving from 2500-2800 rpm's and rolling into it, the boost really comes in at about 4500.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHX8EZ8NUk&feature=channel"]YouTube - DRIVN Ind./ RPM Motorsports turbo six speed car street cruise[/ame]

Well get some gear banging vid when the beef T56 is in her.

Hard to tell in the vid but those are TSC stickers on the back window and below the big "DRIVN" stickers on each side of the car **rockon**

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Shits bad. Wish the camera man kept more steady and showed more of the road when gettin on it.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
AHHHHH effing work firewall FTL I wanns see this car SO bad!!!!!

edit: saw the vids...is it me or does it sound like it's missing at low/part throttle?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
F'n camaros! Nice car man sounds like a beast.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sick!!!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Holy crap. What a blast! You should start a 12-step program for boost, 'cause I guarantee you're gonna have a hard time coming down from 25psi. :lol: Great job on the build, guys. :beer:

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
that thing is gonna roll the fuck out turned up man. what clutch are you guys running?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Just wondering, whats goin on with the car? made any passes yet?

·
bully beatdown
178 Posts
Shit thats not bad at all.
how many 9.8 -10.0 "street cars" are there in alb,just wondering iv only raced 2 no bulls & went home both times with my tail between my legs after the first round in the 12.0 class.iv never even watched a no bull race.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
how many 9.8 -10.0 "street cars" are there in alb,just wondering iv only raced 2 no bulls & went home both times with my tail between my legs after the first round in the 12.0 class.iv never even watched a no bull race.
There's more than you would think. BadNews, TwinTurboTiger, lbz34, unatural1, me, and a few others.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Bitchstang and old man Jerry are up there too.

When you goin back with it "set to kill"

·
bully beatdown
178 Posts
Bitchstang and old man Jerry are up there too.

When you goin back with it "set to kill"
im working on that know but it doesnt look like any time soon mabe by the end of the year im hoping to be in the 10s with n20. :drunk:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts