True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale is SERIOULSY the ultimate home theatre/entertainment system EVAR!!!
its an optoma HD projector i paid $1300 brand new! it has 597 hours on a 3000 hour bulb!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a 1080p 50" hd tv in my room and t looks GAY compared to the projector!!!! also is a 100 inch projector screen which i paid $800 for! projecting on a sheet or a white wall looks **** a true projector screen is made out of glass reflective beads and looks KICK ASS! along with that is a yamaha surround sound system with receiver, i paid $500 for it, complete with 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer sounds AWESOME!!!!! as wsell as 2 cerwin vega speakers which have 2 10 inch whoofers 2 mids and 2 tweeters those were $150 each! also included is a dvd/mp3 player, and a PS3 40 gig blue ray dvd with 4 games and 1 blue ray dvd which was a lil over $500. i ran into some totall BULL SHIT and i need money unfortunately. i have just over $3000 in the this whole set up!!!!!! and it was worth EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm selling for $2200 obo for EVERYTHING. Thats a STEAL i paid $1500 for my 50 inch flat screen but didnt get surround sound or a 100 inch screen or the clarity of the projector or a PS3 OR a dvd player!!!!!!!!!

here's some pics

my buddy is 6'5 lol for size comparison

and couches for a whole lot more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ hahahaha

Call Andrew if interested or PM me

505-615-5888

·
Registered
100 Posts
Damn Andrew I wish I could take that off your hands but works slow and I really need to watch every penny right now.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
for sale is SERIOULSY the ultimate home theatre/entertainment system EVAR!!!
Negative, but because I just had to throw my 2 cents in, heres a free bump. :yesnod:

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
^+1

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^thats cool since it wont fit cars with less than 600rwhp!!!!!!^^^^^
LS1 FTL!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
LS1 FTL!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
HAHAHAHA Soon enough my friend soon enough....

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
LS1 FTL!

hahahahaha nice... so why haven't you sold it to trey yet? I think his car qualifies.. when its running anyway.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
your gonna sell your car and buy mine??? sweet i accept paypall cash and cashiers check make it out to Mr. Andrew Luna.
I offered you that ss and 7k but you didnt want lol....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I offered you that ss and 7k but you didnt want lol....
THAT WAAS YOU????? that cars worth $10k MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
THAT WAAS YOU????? that cars worth $10k MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Ls1's are gay remember :ciappa:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts