True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So they just finished running their new setup at the track. All I can say is God damn when I see this pic. TT AWD 6speed. Fucking awesome!

[email protected] Shit is crazy.

Alex

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And their TT Murcielago is bad ass too. I'm trying to find current damn numbers on these though. I'm not trying to hard cause I don't even care! lol.

Alex

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
thats nuts!! bout time those things start living up to thier price tags, who makes the kit and is there anything done to the internals? how much boost, type of fuel?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UGR makes the kit, and I am not sure on any of the specifics as every google search I do seems to bring up old stuff. I'll find it somewhere, just not tonight!

Alex

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IgGwfFncZI&NR=1]YouTube - 1st Lamborghini Gallardo in the 9's in a 1/4 mile[/ame]

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
hey thats at THE ROCK i love that strip.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well that's one of their cars, but not the one I posted. I know someone has a vid of it, but I don't see it posted anywhere yet.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a short list from John Reed. I think this just happened today actually.
Just got word from the track:

[email protected]

Vbox data showed a 3.5 second 60-130 on that run, along with a 4.2 second 60-130 on another run punching the throttle from a steady 59mph. Peter B is going to be getting the data to verify.

Short Specs:

Lamborghini Gallardo "Nera"
UGR "R" package turbo kit/engine
Full Motec electronics (control of fuel, timing, dual DBW, quad cam, boost, etc)
The car is also on Toya R888 tires (street tire).

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Holy shit I love those cars. 170mph trap in a street car? badass. 3.5sec 60-130 hell yeah. Pulling the front wheels in a AWD with street tires BOW THE FUCK DOWN!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Hell yea sounds so effing good.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
that is fucking BAD. Whats the price tag on that turbo setup?

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Got damn... That fucker sounds bad..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It did 1352hp at 32psi boost on C16.
Sexy as fuckl!

And the damn video isn't loading on my comp, but maybe it will for you guys. Here's the actual run.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwIniaHIUE]YouTube - Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - World's Fastest Lamborghini EVER to EXIST[/ame]

Alex

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RfsmzfkMY"]YouTube - Twin Turbo Gallardo Superleggera Vs Twin Turbo Gallardo SE[/ame]

sucks to have a tt lambo...and lose to another tt lambo,lol

G

·
Those are both beautiful cars..love em. That my dream car i wanna get if i were to win the lottery....(like that will ever happen)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts