True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't fucken wait... Been playing the demo, and visiting the site. Well tonight im going to pick up the game and jam out for awhile... This game is going to be great. Anyone else stoked? :headbang:

·
1,820 Posts
I can't fucken wait... Been playing the demo, and visiting the site. Well tonight im going to pick up the game and jam out for awhile... This game is going to be great. Anyone else stoked? :headbang:
I just went and reserved one for tonight! I hope it is better than all of the other UFC fight games.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Let me know how it is. Ill rent it before i buy it.

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
Traded in some games for credit on this. Same here on the demo playing. Picking it up Tuesday after work. What platform are you all playing on? I'm getting it for the ps3.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Playing it off the 360. Was hella fun. Stayed up til 4 a.m. in career mode. Pretty sick. Once you learn how to do body throws, and slams. Submissions is easy to do. And the Muay Thai Clinch is lethal mixed with a dirty boxing game.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
It's way better than I expected. There are a shitload of combo's to learn, but once you figure it out it's fun as hell. The characters are well done, too. For example Chuck Liddell is good on his feet, sucks on the ground. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts