True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Split decision if that... I saw maybe two highlights on the behalf of Henderson. So what if Edgars face showed more shots he gave many more to Henderson. Edgar caught Hendersons's legs several times each round and Henderson paid every time. Henderson was even put on his ass a couple times!!!

Joe Rogan sucks ass... it's too bad he takes it in the ass from Dana White because the UFC would benefit if his ass was far away from the UFC and focusing on that gay ass FeaR Factor shit...

That is all...

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Give me a break he did catch some kicks but did he ever capitalize? NO in fact when he cought a few, he had the chance to take him down everytime he cought his kick but he either didn't try or failed. At the end of the day he had Henderson in trouble once and with in 10 seconds was getting pounded again.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
But what the fukk did Henderson do in all reality?? Not a fukkn thing more than Edgar...
Draw or split either way it goes to the champ...

Add the points up by shots landed and take downs and Edgar had that fight...
Give me a fukkn break!!

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Maybe hurt him more than once and almost finished him more than once and fucked him up the whole fight...

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Look I thought Frankie's movement in the fight was good and at first I thought Ben could be in for a long night but I was wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Whatever, Henderson won there's no taking away from that but in the fight I saw I never saw Edgar hurt besides the blood on his face, which in reality doesn't mean SHIT, and Henderson knocked on his ass in the fourth round and who was also taken down several times throughout the fight...and not to mention was also beaten to most every punch!!

I'm just waiting for the rematch between the Roufus Apprentice, Anthony Pettis and our boy Henderson.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
...and Joe Rogan is a ***!!

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Did you not see him get saved by the bell at the end of the 2nd round after the up kick that almost killed him? Which until then I thought Frankie might edge out the round. Did you not see him fighting for life in the giatine that you may think was a take down but was really Ben jumping gaurd with the giatine, which I think is a bad idea in mma but not the worst in a bbj tourny. This all not even putting into the fact that he was bloody. I understand that being bloody is not as big as people think but did Frankie ever do any damage to Ben? I give you he cought him with a quick right that may have been missed by the judges but not much more than that. He got some take downs but other than the one that he ended up getting saved by the bell with. Did he ever keep him down let alone do anything with it?

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Rogen has for years been hard to listen to, but fuck his 2006 stand up is some of the funniest shit I have ever heard. I think his issue is he thinks he knows so much and feels that he wants to sound cool the the gen pop.

Reactions: Bullet

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
An "up-kick" at the end of the second round?? It didn't finish the fight so who gives a fukk??

I think you mean "Guillotine" which again, shows some skill, but it didn't end the fukkn fight...

They both fought their fukkn hearts and showed a lot of skill. In my opinion, which again doesn't mean shit because I wasn't in Japan calling the fukkn fight, Edgar beat Henderson's shots with his own and in theory a split decision maybe, but more likely a DRAW which usually favors the champ...

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
All in all it was a great fight I'm happy with the decision. They were both back an fourth the whole time with punches an kicks but Henderson just did the most damage and was more aggressive

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Lol! Bullshit aside it was a damn good fight, they all were, either way you look at it Edgar or Henderson did just enough or not enough. They're both pimps and I couldn't imagine going 25 minutes, yet alone 15 minutes with either of those fukkrs.

Reactions: DansAm

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
no doubt

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
i hope edgar drops weight and beats the fuck outta jose aldo i hate that fucker

21 - 36 of 36 Posts