True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a bad set of fights tonight. The 2 big fights of the night didnt turn out as well as I would have liked, although there were other fight tonight that were enjoyable. All in all I am glad I paid to see all of the fights tonight. I want to see Silva taken out though without a doubt. His style seems very cocky (similar to Uriah Faber in WEC) and I think it'll just take one lucky shot and he is done for, and has to work his way back up.

But this is just the rantings of an enlisted Army soldier...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
fucking Hugh, glad to see you successfully got yourself a computer. I didn't think the fights were as good tonight as the past few fights. Although I enjoyed watched Silva just stand there and taunt that white boy.

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes that is very true... and the white boy kept laying on the ground, waiting to get silva in the guard... but we all knew that wasnt gonna happen.. i am hopin 98 is good though, and i think i will go to a bar to watch it, as opposed to buying the fight myself and watching it

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Rogan kept saying Leites was outclassed; that was an understatement. Silva was teasing him like a fat kid in dodge ball. And Old Man Chuck just needs to retire. I like the guy, but damn I think he forgot his walker.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Fights sucked ass last night. I didnt think any of them were very exciting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts