1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
there were some decent fight last night. i was very shocked with cotour going out in the second round like that. but i guess lesnar is one big ass dude. he had 45 pounds on cotour. god fights all night though glad i was able to watch this one

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
brock lesnar got lucky, dude has no skill.. I cant wait till someone takes the belt from him

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
You are out of your mind kasey. He just beat the BEST. It was not even a contest. I do not see him getting beat anytime soon. How can you say he has no skill? He is a VERY good wrestler and it doesn't take much to throw punches standing up in that weight class.

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
he really didnt do much before he landed that punch, couture got rocked then came right back the hits before, I hope MIR takes him out again.. I guess im more pissed off that his WWE ass got a title shot after 3 fights when there are other people who should of had there shot first

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I agree that he didn't deserve a title shot yet, but he got one and won. Couture had no chance in that fight. Lesner had 45lbs on him, 6" reach, and 14 years of age. People say size doesn't matter... That's a load of shit

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
You are out of your mind kasey. He just beat the BEST. It was not even a contest. I do not see him getting beat anytime soon. How can you say he has no skill? He is a VERY good wrestler and it doesn't take much to throw punches standing up in that weight class.
+1

brock lesnar got lucky, dude has no skill.. I cant wait till someone takes the belt from him
wow your an idiot. you do not just go up against the best in the sport and win. it was a huge disadvantage with the reach and weight difference but coutour has done it before. he has seen everythinig and beat everything there is and should of been able to handle lesnar. i didnt want lesnar to win but he is a good fighter. lesnar landed many punches. definetly more than coutour landed. good fight and you have to respect lesnar for first of all respecting coutour and not talkin shit and for winning the world title. he is not gonna be easy to beat.

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
IMO he was handling him just fine, brock pushed him up against the fence for most of the round, they both exchanged blows, brock did get more in, then landed the lucky punch and it was over.... another thing so your telling me Matt Serra is a better fighter than GSP because he beat him one time with a lucky punch?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Why do you say that was a lucky punch? Im not to sure I understand that...

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
lucky because he won, and you all say he is a great fighter but none of his fights are anything special all he has is his size and his ginormous fists.. anyways im done arguing this isnt going to go anywhere

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
lucky because he won, and you all say he is a great fighter but none of his fights are anything special all he has is his size and his ginormous fists.. anyways im done arguing this isnt going to go anywhere
well its not luck that he has ginormous fists and is huge. he is a big guy that is hard to beat. yeah he hasnt had many fight but he knocked the shit out of coutour. up to the point to wear coutour got knocked out lesnar was winning. no questrions asked.also lesnar through some nasty knees into his legs, head, stomach and was fuckin him up. even if he had him against the fence the whole time. its called strategy some guys keep it on the floor, some keep it standing and some have to smother the guy. if you dont have a game plan you wont win his obviously worked and was not luck. i say great fight to lesnar. he showed up ready to fight and won.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
IMO he was handling him just fine, brock pushed him up against the fence for most of the round, they both exchanged blows, brock did get more in, then landed the lucky punch and it was over.... another thing so your telling me Matt Serra is a better fighter than GSP because he beat him one time with a lucky punch?
your thinking of this completely wrong. first of all EVERYONE knows coutour is the best heavyweight ever to fight. everyone knows that there is no question about it. but he is an old motha fucka now and there are younger, faster, stronger guys than him now. in coutours prime or shit even like 5years ago he was the best. now he has got a lot of young competition that could be better. so no we all know GSP is the best in his devision. besides no one likes fucken sierra. he is a cock sucker.

G

·
your thinking of this completely wrong. first of all EVERYONE knows coutour is the best heavyweight ever to fight. everyone knows that there is no question about it. but he is an old motha fucka now and there are younger, faster, stronger guys than him now. in coutours prime or shit even like 5years ago he was the best. now he has got a lot of young competition that could be better. so no we all know GSP is the best in his devision. besides no one likes fucken sierra. he is a cock sucker.
Coutour is not the best, the best is Fedor Emelianenko i think that will be the only person to stop this beast of a person

1 - 20 of 24 Posts