True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who saw it? All that hype and trash talk for a shitty fight if you ask me.

On a side note, Cerrone straight disrespected Jury!! :lol:

·
1st Gear
676 Posts
Ya that was a pretty boring fight for all the hate talk. Cerrone straight kicked jury in his ass hole about 10 times at the end.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I love the hate out of Cowboy at the end of that fight. I've never seen anything quite like that before :lol:

I also loved Jones apologizing for being classless WHILE BEING classless lmao. Oh and that punch to the face at the end was awesome. Even Ole Herb got some action there haha.

·
Registered
645 Posts
i saw more action out of both heavy weights in the first three rounds than the little guys had in the earlier rounds. don't think either one had much left in the tank at the end. Cormier(sp) can take a hell of a lot of abuse and not back down. Jones did go to great extremes to put him on the mat just because all the talk about him being a wrestler and not having a chance on the mat.

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Loved the cerrone kicks at the end :lol: I've never seen a ufc fighter throw kicks like that before. And yeah I think cormier and jones went pretty hard the first 3 rounds and then the 4th and 5th was just boring and they were both gassed out (cormier being way worse off than jones) I thought it was decently close the first 3. my pick was Cormier to win but jones proved me wrong on his takedown defense. Would still love to see a rematch between the two with less emotions and anger the next time they fight

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
The main even was great aside from the 5th round.. jones is the Goat.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The main even was great aside from the 5th round.. jones is the Goat.
So it's YOU I seen off Ouray and Ladera! ! :lol: sweet looking car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cormier did well, but Jones dominated. Was better with take downs, was better with take down defense and it was slightly close on striking with Jones getting the edge. I thought it was a good fight and Im happy to see a champion who isn't just playing it completely safe so as to just barely keep the belt and not take risks. (aka Silva's last couple fights as champ and GSP's last few fights as champ) Im glad to see he's still willing to go hard in the paint. Jones is the goat.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
So it's YOU I seen off Ouray and Ladera! ! :lol: sweet looking car.
thanks dude my wife and i purchased a house off of ronda de luchas in march

1 - 11 of 11 Posts