True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you guys think will predictions anyone????
Brock-Lesnar-vs-Alistair-Overeem-live-streaming_original.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNTVhy35KW0]UFC 141 LESNAR vs OVEREEM Weigh In - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: TH3T3RR1BL30N3

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess i'll start Brock hasn't proven himself in the stand up department yet betting odds all favor overeem but i did some digging and overeem hasnt really faught any notible fighters in a while. sure he has some wins over top competition at 205 but not really impressed with his win streak at heavy weight. his last fight was against fabricio werdum who he beat via unanimous decision i also want to add that werdum was released from the UFC because of a string of loses. Overeem is over hyped for this fight he hasnt really faced a good heavyweight in a while lesnar on the other hand has. i'm taking brock in this fight i think he is going to be able to establish an early take down and control the first round setting the tone for the fight. i say brock lesnar tko late in the 3rd round.
brock-lesnar-22.jpg brock just looks ready lol look at joe rogans face reminds me of fear factor :lol:

cant wait to see this card!!!!! :beer:

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
It still looks like Brock Lesnar has a dick tattoo'd on his chest.

They both has something to prove, but I have my money on Brock.

Reactions: TH3T3RR1BL30N3

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
lesner will win.

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
I'm gonna say lesnar. And I really hope cerrone Beats the shit out of Diaz.. I can't stand the Diaz brothers

·
kickin fires and lighten tires
461 Posts
And I really hope cerrone Beats the shit out of Diaz.. I can't stand the Diaz brothers
this. i hope cerrone fucks that high pitched bitch up. i have always despised the diaz brothers even if they do have some skill. their antics in and outside the cage more than defines what kind of people they are. wannabe thug gangsters. after cerrone destroys nate, i cannot wait for condit to work nick.

i have lesnar via gnp by 2.

·
Drive fast take chances
925 Posts
Im going with overeem he is a animal but if Brock can weather the storm early its anyones fight!
Brock dosent do well with good strikers but weathered the storm of carwin well so we will see

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm still pissed about when Lesnar was getting owned all over the mat by Couture, until Lesnar got the luckiest punch on the planet and won. Couture would have absolutely dominated Lesnar had it not been for Lesnar getting lucky.

I think that sums up his career pretty well.

I'm betting on black, if for no other reason, I don't think Lesnar earned his place yet. He's gotten better - but it's just been about pure mass and luck more often than not.

PS, BJJ is gay.

·
Makes them go topless
2,955 Posts
I say Lesnar in the 2nd and Cerrone is gonna dominate Diaz!!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts