True Street Car Forums banner

who is going to win UFC 131

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Did you see the Nogueira fight? lol Carwin was able to catch JDS a few times becuase he has a bad tendancy to raise his chin. I hope you get your 50.00 bucks by then my friend lol :beer:
Nog has no stand up game he was like a punching bag. did you watch the Kongo fight? Cain doesn't take punches to well got wobbled 3 to 4 times in that fight. but was able to take him down and lay on him for 3 rounds. The only way i see him winning is the same way as that fight, but the question is is can he take JDS down? Carwin tried to at the beginning of the fight and couldn't and he is a division 2 National champion wrestler. Ya i will find a way to get $50.00 if i still don't have a job by then. :beer:

·
INEEDAWHIPPLEBRO
2,321 Posts
^ yeah I saw the Kongo fight, you've got to expect to get hit in the face when your opponent is capable of touching the floor with his hands while standing up non the less...... lolol

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
I should be all payed up let me know if i missed you

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
06smokes, bittner07, and I have a camaro.... still waiting for HP

·
Registered
332 Posts
still waitin on: 06smokes, 5.0 clunker, bittner07, Enemy, FAST, I Have A Camaro

come on girls :gay:

Reactions: FAST

·
Praying for TSC
580 Posts
Still waiting on 06smokes, 5.0 clunker, 505OUTLAWZ, bittner07, Enemy, and PRDATOR. Don't flake out, karma's a bitch. :nono:

Reactions: PRDATOR
81 - 91 of 91 Posts