True Street Car Forums banner

who is going to win UFC 131

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
INEEDAWHIPPLEBRO
2,321 Posts
Personally i thought he did pretty good just held back a bit because he didn't wanna get hit with one of Carwins vicious punches. i think he will do much better against Velazquez, if Velazquez can't get him to the ground i think he will either get beat the same as Carwin with nice left jabs or dropped.
Well I've got 50.00 on Velasquez, any takers.................????? :boxing:

·
Makes them go topless
2,955 Posts

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Reactions: PRDATOR

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Im still waiting on 06smokes, bittner07, and I have a camaro..... 24hr warning! Ill neg yall again if I dont have my +HP by tomorrow morning! :beer:

·
StreetRacingSouth
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
He wont be beating Cain, Cain is better in the stand up, and MUCH better on the ground...Hope Jr. does a lot of stand up training before the next fight, hes gonna need it!
Yeah I doubt that jab he was using againts carwin the whole fight will help him beat cain

·
Praying for TSC
580 Posts
Still waiting on 06smokes, 1ofakind, 5.0 clunker, 505outrawz, bittner07, Enemy, I Have A Camaro, kracee1, and PRDATOR.

I don't threaten with negging, just do the right thing. :computer: :pig:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah I doubt that jab he was using againts carwin the whole fight will help him beat cain
Ya that's what i was thinking! his stand up is leaps and bounds above Cains. Plus by the time they fight he will be coming off a year lay off cage rust is going to play a major factor.

·
StreetRacingSouth
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
That's true he will be rusty but I think cain has got this one hes a smart fighter and his stand is bad ass hes got some power

·
INEEDAWHIPPLEBRO
2,321 Posts
Ya that's what i was thinking! his stand up is leaps and bounds above Cains
Did you see the Nogueira fight? lol Carwin was able to catch JDS a few times becuase he has a bad tendancy to raise his chin. I hope you get your 50.00 bucks by then my friend lol :beer:

61 - 80 of 91 Posts