True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like all my cars I had to put twins on my daily driver. Thanks to Dyno edge for use of the dyno and to Solid tech for spending the time to get me a nice conservitve tune 520 HP at 6lbs. Nicew daily driver

Wait untill the new project hits the streets Twin overhead cam 24 valve twin turbo small block all aluminum chevy in a 69 camaro

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Twin overhead cam SBC??? huh?

Got any pics of your Vette?

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Well like all my cars I had to put twins on my daily driver. Thanks to Dyno edge for use of the dyno and to Solid tech for spending the time to get me a nice conservitve tune 520 HP at 6lbs. Nicew daily driver

Wait untill the new project hits the streets Twin overhead cam 24 valve twin turbo small block all aluminum chevy in a 69 camaro

That shit is gonna be crazy. Talk about one of a kind.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
PIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCSSSSS

·
3rd Gear
962 Posts
wow a tt corvette would make for a sick daily driver.. congrats

FINCHSTANG on SR20whatever's account

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol whoever's fuckin account this is fuck it...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sherbring has top notch cars...from race cars to street cars. Thanks for dynoing at Dyno Edge. Sean did a good job tuning it. He really knows what he is doing.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok Johnvon who is that chick in the black bra I could stare at her for days and still not have enough. WOW more video

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Damn. TT'S!!!! Sounds like one hell of a DD.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Lol. Oh so do i... So do i...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
had some fun runs with sherbe's vette today up to about 140mph fuck'n crazy, can't say who won. He's my sponsor on my new motor and if I say I won't get the new motor ha ha
You pretty much just gave it away right there...lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts