True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like all my cars I had to put twins on my daily driver. Thanks to Dyno edge for use of the dyno and to Solid tech for spending the time to get me a nice conservitve tune 520 HP at 6lbs. Nicew daily driver

Wait untill the new project hits the streets Twin overhead cam 24 valve twin turbo small block all aluminum chevy in a 69 camaro

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Well like all my cars I had to put twins on my daily driver. Thanks to Dyno edge for use of the dyno and to Solid tech for spending the time to get me a nice conservitve tune 520 HP at 6lbs. Nicew daily driver

Wait untill the new project hits the streets Twin overhead cam 24 valve twin turbo small block all aluminum chevy in a 69 camaro

That shit is gonna be crazy. Talk about one of a kind.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
PIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCSSSSS

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok Johnvon who is that chick in the black bra I could stare at her for days and still not have enough. WOW more video

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,431 Posts
had some fun runs with sherbe's vette today up to about 140mph ****'n crazy, can't say who won. He's my sponsor on my new motor and if I say I won't get the new motor ha ha
You pretty much just gave it away right there...lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.