True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
johnny the genius has convinced me hell make it work and look good so I pulled the trigger and here it goes

·
Last of the 5 speed DSM's
1,074 Posts
Ebay Turbos?

Tisk Tisk

·
The slowest cobra on TSC
2,163 Posts
Sick

·
Banned
114 Posts
:( ......oh boy! Well I have one serious piece of advice for you so you don't have another excuse for losing to everything out there except for a Prius.

You best put some weight up front to help keep from wheelieing all the time. Unless your planning on stretching it out to 90"...... :banghead:

Then again your doing this for attention so it probably doesn't matter..... enjoy yourself

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
milf hunter thank you for your extensive knowledge of racing at tx2k, but i am going to go at least 6 inches over, trying to find the happy point for the street and top end

·
1,074 Posts
Hope those Turbos last man

·
1,074 Posts
youd be surprised, the last one i got out lasted 3 engines. and made 400+ hp
Damn thats a lot better than what ive seen...

They are usually good for a few hundred miles & then go complete ape shit

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
I am very curious to see how this will turn out. I know Johnny will make it look legit.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn thats a lot better than what ive seen...

They are usually good for a few hundred miles & then go complete ape shit
lots of cool oil... i put about 350 miles on the last one before i sold it.

·
2nd Gear
698 Posts
Why is that? I've seen every name brand turbo shit the bed in less than a mile so what's the difference?
People believe if you buy name brand stuff for 10000 dollars that it will outlast the no name 1000 dollar stuff. Even though it's built using the same processes, material, and patents in most case. Hell some of the no name stuff is even made by the same big name companies.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
People believe if you buy name brand stuff for 10000 dollars that it will outlast the no name 1000 dollar stuff. Even though it's built using the same processes, material, and patents in most case. Hell some of the no name stuff is even made by the same big name companies.
No way!!! That crazy huh

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thinking ebay turbos might be a good idea with careful research, especialy after my turbonetics took a shit with in 5 street miles. Im thinking ebay turbo for the raptor.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.