True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yearwood Performance Center will be hosting a truestreetcars.com car show and BBQ on June 20th from 5pm-8pm. Cost will be $25 to enter and winners will be awarded trophies and a gift certificate to Yearwood.

TSC will provide all food and drinks for the BBQ. Come check out some of the nicest street cars in Albuquerque and get some free BBQ!!!!

All details will be available on the day of the show. Let's make this a big one!!!

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I hope its a big turn out. Ill be down to enter my car now that I can't race she will do ok just sitting there no worries there.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Sweet. This will be fun. What kind of classes will there be in the show?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damnit. I will be in town on the 23rd so I will just miss this.:banghead:

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Ill be there.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Sean... I would like to distribute the 1st no-bull winner plaques at this meet. In the future, we will have an awards bbq at Yearwood after the No Bull races to distribute awards. I would like to have the winners name on the plaques. Sound like an idea to you?

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sean... I would like to distribute the 1st no-bull winner plaques at this meet. In the future, we will have an awards bbq at Yearwood after the No Bull races to distribute awards. I would like to have the winners name on the plaques. Sound like an idea to you?
Sounds good to me.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Sounds lilke fun!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump...

Looks like the classes will be : Best Street Car, Best in Show, and Best Muscle...

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I hope i can still make it. Everything always seems to be on the same day.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Yearwood Performance Center will be hosting a truestreetcars.com car show and BBQ on June 20th from 5pm-8pm. Cost will be $25 to enter and winners will be awarded trophies and a gift certificate to Yearwood.

TSC will provide all food and drinks for the BBQ. Come check out some of the nicest street cars in Albuquerque and get some free BBQ!!!!

All details will be available on the day of the show. Let's make this a big one!!!
Well crap, I did not know it was an evening event. haha Guess I will be there after the Mopar Show. :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
The same time/day my Dad is getting married (again!). Hm, what to do..........Oh wait, I'd better go to the wedding, after all I'm the best man. (and that's scarry in and of itself, LOLOLOLOL).

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
what time does this start? And who do I talk to about entering the car?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts