True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you live in Albuquerque, order by midnight Wednesday and you can pick up your shirts on Saturday of the following week at the fastest Sonic in New Mexico. (e.g. Order by the 4th, get your shirts on the 14th)

http://tsctshirts.blogspot.com/

Shipping is available for out of state orders, contact us directly at [email protected].

One more thing I didn't mention: For the orders that will be delivered next week (3/14/2009), we will be printing the graphic ONLY on white t-shirts as shown. The graphic for the black t-shirts and other dark colors should be ready sometime next week. So if you do want another color of shirt other than white, you will have to hold on to your panties for a few more days. More updates are to come.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
not bad @ all

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Can you guys ship to a military FPO, AP??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BAM!

:HERE:

9900 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Word... I guess I will PM you Sean?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
They look bad ass!! But what if our cars only rev to 6 grand??... SHIT!..:banghead:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IronMan: You're a bad m'f'er. We'll try and get those to you ASAP.

Slomaro: Just as long as you pay for shipping, we'll send shirts anywhere you need them. Contact me via [email protected] before you do place your order so we can decide on the shipping costs.

01RedGT: You can place an order anytime you want, but when you place your order determines what your lead time on getting your shirt will be. We just need to know how many shirts to order and to print week by week instead of making a bulk amount and waiting for them to sell.

Turbo306: Get a rotary engine.

G

·
ok sounds good thank you. I'll probably be getting 2 white and 2 black. Just waitin on the money to arrive first lol

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I want some black ones..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
For all who have purchased TSC shirts via PayPal:

We will be posted up at the Sonic on Montgomery in a 1976 Lincoln Mark IV (you can't miss it) between the hours of 7:00pm and 8:00pm tomorrow evening handing out the shirts that have been ordered as of 3/13/2009. Bring a copy of your receipt from PayPal with you for verification that you did in fact purchase a shirt.

On another note:

Tomorrow we will be screen printing a test shirt of the graphic for the black t-shirts and other dark colored t-shirts. If we like the way it prints, we will take some pics, post them on this thread, and make link to the purchasing portal.

Check back tomorrow for updates.

Dangerous Dick.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you can't bring a printed copy, just show us your drivers license and that should do it. I have the names of the purchasers.

Dangerous Dick.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts