True Street Car Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The ordering portal is finished!

http://tsctshirts.blogspot.com/

We will be printing shirts as the orders come in; and this time we will contact you directly via a PM to your TSC user name. So once you order a shirt, check your TSC mail box daily (ESPECIALLY ON FRIDAY AFTERNOONS AND WEEKENDS) and we can arrange a place and a time for you to pick up your t-shirt.

There are a few colors other than black and white listed for you to order. If you do want a different color or size other than what is listed, just PM me Dangerous Dick and I'll see what I can do for you. (Note: Colored shirts will need to be ordered by Wednesday to receive your shirt the following weekend. [approx. 10 day lead time for your shirt to be ready])

If anyone does not want to use our web portal and would prefer to pay cash, send me a PM and I will take in your order and you can pay upon delivery.

For anyone who needs to have their t-shirt shipped to them, there is a selection in the drop down boxes for the added cost of the shipping. I will get in contact with you through PM to get your mailing address.

Ladies, I notice that you too want your own shirts that will complement your no-no parts. I can lend you a hand designing a shirt, or if you already have a graphic, just send it my way and we can get to making your shirts also.

Compliments to our model Greengo

ENJOY!

Dangerous Dick.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
this reminds me, I purchased 2 shirts this past spring but was never able to get them. What can I do to get the shirts?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would like to buy a TSC shirt but you guys dont carry my size. I was wondering if I can special order a black one in my size, which is a XXXL TALL shirt.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
We are in the process of redesigning our shirts. We don't have any of the old ones available anymore.

·
GOT DA BUSA!!!
673 Posts
Well, if you don't have any of the old shirts available, then.....

·
In the slow lane
230 Posts
screw t shirts.
i want a goddamn hoodie! its cold outside son.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I want a tsc sweat shirt too. Lets hurry up its already freezing

-mel

21 - 34 of 34 Posts