True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes you can pick them up in Albuquerque, but we would like you to either purchase them from our PayPal site, or to get in contact with myself (Russ) via [email protected] or contact my colleague Alex J. via his cell phone (505) 718-9977 and tell us exactly how many t-shirts, what color of shirt, and what sizes you would like.

We would like for people to place orders with us before hand so that we know exactly how many t-shirts to print every week. We don't want to end up printing too many TSC shirts and not selling all of them.

Dangerous Dick.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like to add, as the demand goes up, I will buy some in bulk to keep on hand. That way if anyone wants one at a meet or something, I'll have them.

G

·
Once we order them online and stuff and they come in can we pick them up anywhere else beside at the sonic? Cuz i dont go to sonic especially on the weekends...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah... we found out this weekend that Sonic on Montgomery is overrun by spikey haired neon hooligans. I can see why you fellows don't frequent that spot these days. Does TSC have any sort of a normal rendezvous point on the weekends that we could post up and do the delivery at?

Dangerous Dick.

G

·
Yea sonic is full of no good wanna be kids...The only place i've seen quite a few ppl from TSC at is the walgreens parked on the corner of Juan Tabo and Montgomery..unless ppl have other places..that the only one I know of/or have seen ppl at.

·
Registered
19 Posts
We did a test print of the graphic for dark colored t-shirts, and it came out titties. So all we need to do is make another web portal for ordering other dark colored shirts and its on! I want to have it up by tomorrow or so. I'll post when it does become available.

Dangerous Dick.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Sick!! That's what I was waiting for!

G

·
Yeah abunch of us are out really late. I know I am. lol. Awesome ill be looking for it tomorrow or so...Are the colored ones gonna 15 as well?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The black t-shirts and white t-shirts will both be $15 dollars, but any color other than the two of those will be $20. I'll try and have color swatch for each color available on the purchasing site.

Dangerous Dick

·
Think Green
60 Posts
Simplicity works best. Feel free to call me anytime. If i don't answer leave a voicemail and i'll get back to you. I'm more than willing to deliver the shirts on a daily basis, if people can't make it to a designated meeting point, just call.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I love these shirts... like a child.. or like devils-food cake. Mmmm...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts