True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we need a kick ass logo for the site and for stickers. Unfortunately neither me or Keith have the artistic ability. Chris (BlackZ28) does, but he is pretty busy with the site right now so I figured I'd see if anyone could come up with something cool. We will need a nice logo for shirts and stickers, so it needs to be badass looking while not too crazy to put on a sticker as people will be putting it on their cars.

Show me what you got!!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
This is Just for the sticker idea for now.

Its simple...

TRUESTREETCARS.COM

TRUESTREETCARS.COM

TRUESTREETCARS.COM

TRUESTREETCARS.COM

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I think I found the font

yeah, I like yours and mine. I want something simple that I can put on my quarter windows. Nothing too flashy lol.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
We should also maybe pick the "top 3" stickers and then have them made. That way it will give people a few options and verieties.

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Hahaha tractor supply. I'm gonna win this thing.

Why?

Cause I have too much spare time after work.

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I drew one out tonight. There is a few changes I would still do to the final product. Make sure everything is more symmetrical and make the letters more bold and clear to read the TSC. Here is a preview.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
I still love this font.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Just something I came up with for maybe a small rear window sticker. I liked the blue on white but can come in pretty much any color u want.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts