True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ordering portal is finished!

http://tsctshirts.blogspot.com/

We will be printing shirts as the orders come in; and this time we will contact you directly via a PM to your TSC user name. So once you order a shirt, check your TSC mail box daily (ESPECIALLY ON FRIDAY AFTERNOONS AND WEEKENDS) and we can arrange a place and a time for you to pick up your t-shirt.

There are a few colors other than black and white listed for you to order. If you do want a different color or size other than what is listed, just PM me Dangerous Dick and I'll see what I can do for you. (Note: Colored shirts will need to be ordered by Wednesday to receive your shirt the following weekend. [approx. 10 day lead time for your shirt to be ready])

If anyone does not want to use our web portal and would prefer to pay cash, send me a PM and I will take in your order and you can pay upon delivery.

For anyone who needs to have their t-shirt shipped to them, there is a selection in the drop down boxes for the added cost of the shipping. I will get in contact with you through PM to get your mailing address.

Ladies, I notice that you too want your own shirts that will complement your no-no parts. I can lend you a hand designing a shirt, or if you already have a graphic, just send it my way and we can get to making your shirts also.

Compliments to our model Greengo

ENJOY!

Dangerous Dick.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
goin crazy,

we can get up to 3xl. Let me know if that fits you.

Dangerous Dick.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
PM sent to you Dangerous Dick.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Goin Crazy,

I send you a message. Let me know what you feel like doing.

Slomaro,

I send you a PM also.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
fuck me I still need to get the first shirt I paid for. Alex needs to give me a call asap.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finchstang,

I'll have Alex give you a call, and the two of you can set something up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone else that bought a TSC white t-shirt and has not received their shirt, please get in contact with me via a PM and let me know what name you use for your PayPal and I will have my guys get your shirt to you.

Dangerous Dick.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whipplecharged,

Your shirt is ready. I sent you a PM with instructions on how to pick it up.

Dangerous Dick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts