True Street Cars Forums banner

TRUEStreetCars MemBers Must READ!!!Footage Needed!!

2K views 39 replies 23 participants last post by  TRMIN8R 
#1 ·
I am Currently in The Midst of Making a Video for TrueStreetCars.Com but...I Need Video Footage and Pictures of Your Rides.Photoshopped, Original, Night Shots, Prof. Photography Pics anything You Can Submit I Can Garantee Atleast 1 of Your Pics and Vids Will Be Used. So Help Me Out Here, You All Will Not be Dissapointed. Send All Videos in Downloadable Format to HoosierDaddy1@Live.Com and Just Post Pics in This Thread.

-Thanks, Mario.G
MG MotorSports

#9 ·
BadAss Pics-EverOne!!!!!! The More Pics & Vids I Get The Longer The Compilation.Keep Them Coming!!

SinSter- Luvn The Pic of the BurnOut in The BackRound of The 2 Stangs!!LOL
LS1=GOD - What Color is That On The SS in The first Pic You Posted(Behind Your Car)??

#19 ·

And good ol' dad's ride

Vids Sent

#21 ·
Not mine any more but Domni8r's when I had it. Don't really have any decent pics of my blue one.

#22 ·
***Attention!!!*** All Videos MUST Be in a Downloadable Format.(Something I Can Download to My Computer).The Links Im Getting Just Lead Me To Another Site Where I Can Not Download The Video.Great Footage but I Cant Download=( :ciappa:

#27 ·
What format can that be? Can't I just Email you the raw video as an attachment??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.