True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Currently in The Midst of Making a Video for TrueStreetCars.Com but...I Need Video Footage and Pictures of Your Rides.Photoshopped, Original, Night Shots, Prof. Photography Pics anything You Can Submit I Can Garantee Atleast 1 of Your Pics and Vids Will Be Used. So Help Me Out Here, You All Will Not be Dissapointed. Send All Videos in Downloadable Format to [email protected] and Just Post Pics in This Thread.

-Thanks, Mario.G
MG MotorSports

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts

I need better pics but I need a camera first and if this doesn't happen right away I may be able to get some decent video

·
The Name's Junior...
304 Posts
Are shitty Econo Box pictures, such as Neon SRT4s, Caliber SRT4s, FWD Monte Carlo SS', TTGTOs okay to submit :)

I have pictures AND video.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
damn you got some good pics there... shit akes me want to get a paint job so mine can look halfway descent lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BadAss Pics-EverOne!!!!!! The More Pics & Vids I Get The Longer The Compilation.Keep Them Coming!!

SinSter- Luvn The Pic of the BurnOut in The BackRound of The 2 Stangs!!LOL
LS1=GOD - What Color is That On The SS in The first Pic You Posted(Behind Your Car)??

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
Damnit! I have NO good pictures of my truck and NO good pictures of my 'Rolla. This is all I have for now, I will get more of my other stuff ASAP!
I have pictures of my daily, but not of my projects, how messed up is that!?

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
BadAss Pics-EverOne!!!!!! The More Pics & Vids I Get The Longer The Compilation.Keep Them Coming!!

SinSter- Luvn The Pic of the BurnOut in The BackRound of The 2 Stangs!!LOL
LS1=GOD - What Color is That On The SS in The first Pic You Posted(Behind Your Car)??
Its SOM

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great Pics Guys.....BUT, Dont Forget about Video Footage Cause I Havent Recieved NONE!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

And good ol' dad's ride

Vids Sent

1 - 20 of 40 Posts