True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Bad ass video couldn't stop watching there was so many bad ass runs. That spot is off the chain can't wait until the next one. Im coming for the red GT next time ill make sure I get it in second. Kudos to ls1=god for the vid thanks man.

·
It's Just a GT
33 Posts
HAHAHAHA.... MR. Musty..... Maybe next time i could get some traction and it will look like the same race.... OOOHHH.. haha just talking mess. But as you could see when i raced termin8er that i couldnt get any traction and then you see when i finally got it in 3rd. But good video, wish it had me racing the gsxr600 though, but still. :king:

G

·
HAHAHAHA.... MR. Musty..... Maybe next time i could get some traction and it will look like the same race.... OOOHHH.. haha just talking mess. But as you could see when i raced termin8er that i couldnt get any traction and then you see when i finally got it in 3rd. But good video, wish it had me racing the gsxr600 though, but still. :king:
you have a bad ass car but you need to get some fuckin tires for that thing big time, because it sucks to loose a race because of traction problems

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
traction prob are the worst and so is missing a gear. But you win some you lose some

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Good vid Vince!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Excellent video, nice racing fellas.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
i need to be way faster and quickly!!! OVERHAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
nice turn out, i mad it there at like 5:15 but by then everybody had bailed, ran into slobra had a chit chat and went our ways, then we went from 3 honks LOL ohh well maby next time , nice runs,, as always sweet vid

·
It's Just a GT
33 Posts
you have a bad ass car but you need to get some fuckin tires for that thing big time, because it sucks to loose a race because of traction problems
Yes i would agree with you. I had the NITTO NT555R Extreme Drag tires on them but but those you have to heat up really good to work and i obviously wasnt doin that. I finally did it when i ran the GSXR600 and launched really well and that is why i beat him. But i agree with Mr. Musty in that missing gears sucks just as bad if not worse when it comes to loosing a race.
Sucks tonight i was cruzin and my clutch cable broke just like that and i had to get towd back home finally at 2am. sucks ballz. does anybody know where i could get an adjustable clutch cable in town for 03' mustang? I supposed to be drivin to Cali on Sunday. Any ideas would help out a lot. Appreciate it fellas.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Pretty quick car man, we'll see how it stacks up against my Camaro next time.

·
It's Just a GT
33 Posts
Pretty quick car man, we'll see how it stacks up against my Camaro next time.
HAHA. I remember you saying that out there. By the numbers that you put up i think that you might get me but it sounds like fun.:yesnod: What all do you have done to it?

G

·
Yes i would agree with you. I had the NITTO NT555R Extreme Drag tires on them but but those you have to heat up really good to work and i obviously wasnt doin that. I finally did it when i ran the GSXR600 and launched really well and that is why i beat him. But i agree with Mr. Musty in that missing gears sucks just as bad if not worse when it comes to loosing a race.
Sucks tonight i was cruzin and my clutch cable broke just like that and i had to get towd back home finally at 2am. sucks ballz. does anybody know where i could get an adjustable clutch cable in town for 03' mustang? I supposed to be drivin to Cali on Sunday. Any ideas would help out a lot. Appreciate it fellas.
you might try the checker on san mateo or yearwood

·
It's Just a GT
33 Posts
Thank man. I got one from Yearwood.:woowoo:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Yeah tight video. Like the spot!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts