True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
SICK!! You and Kyle are a close ass race!!

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I WANT REMATCH!!!! lol the next day i worked on my car because it was running like shit and i was running off 7 cylinders... haha lol. and i stripped my carb and cleaned it so it is ready to roll once again. so it can actually idle now without my foot on the damn throttle. soooooo i believe this calls for a rematch mister vinny ls1=god. i will come out next weekend hopefully with my radials and we will do this again. you have officially been called out. lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Maybe this should be in the Call out section if its "Official"....jk why was ur shit running so shitty? oh I forgot, ur problem is circled....lol jk

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
Sweet vid. Get some tires KF-CHI, I swear..... you can't use the excuse "no traction" for everything lol.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice vid, too bad you didn't get the race where my car wasn't completely blocked by another one, lol. And I had no traction at all in 1st gear, then it spins more when it shifts into 2nd, lol. Next time I'll have my good tires. ;)

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
f that. lol sean you are just jelous because i can drive my car right now. im not off somewhere in *********** ville lol. what the hell is up with all these camaros damnet. lol i think everyone in this forum is a freakin chevy guy. im outnumbers like fuck lol. where are all the damn fords!!!! lol

G

·
f that. lol sean you are just jelous because i can drive my car right now. im not off somewhere in *********** ville lol. what the hell is up with all these camaros damnet. lol i think everyone in this forum is a freakin chevy guy. im outnumbers like fuck lol. where are all the damn fords!!!! lol
chevys own the streets but them mustangs are hard to beat on the track

·
Registered
349 Posts
Werd.

:ciappa:

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
lol f that!! ok well i am gonna beat everydamn chevy out there. one day lol... haha just wait till i throw the 150 shot on. game over chevy!!! i hope...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Ha ha i have gone throu 2 cars since you made this video... Nice vid thou...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
lol f that!! ok well i am gonna beat everydamn chevy out there. one day lol... haha just wait till i throw the 150 shot on. game over chevy!!! i hope...
Were you spraying when you were racing vinny?

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Damn . Theres never any action in Santa Fe. I need to get my ass up there for some of this! Nice vid Vinny

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Nice vid, too bad you didn't get the race where my car wasn't completely blocked by another one, lol. And I had no traction at all in 1st gear, then it spins more when it shifts into 2nd, lol. Next time I'll have my good tires. ;)
Were you spraying only a 125??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts