True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I WANT REMATCH!!!! lol the next day i worked on my car because it was running like shit and i was running off 7 cylinders... haha lol. and i stripped my carb and cleaned it so it is ready to roll once again. so it can actually idle now without my foot on the damn throttle. soooooo i believe this calls for a rematch mister vinny ls1=god. i will come out next weekend hopefully with my radials and we will do this again. you have officially been called out. lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,431 Posts
Maybe this should be in the Call out section if its "Official"....jk why was ur shit running so shitty? oh I forgot, ur problem is circled....lol jk

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice vid, too bad you didn't get the race where my car wasn't completely blocked by another one, lol. And I had no traction at all in 1st gear, then it spins more when it shifts into 2nd, lol. Next time I'll have my good tires. ;)

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
f that. lol sean you are just jelous because i can drive my car right now. im not off somewhere in *********** ville lol. what the hell is up with all these camaros damnet. lol i think everyone in this forum is a freakin chevy guy. im outnumbers like **** lol. where are all the damn fords!!!! lol

G

·
f that. lol sean you are just jelous because i can drive my car right now. im not off somewhere in *********** ville lol. what the hell is up with all these camaros damnet. lol i think everyone in this forum is a freakin chevy guy. im outnumbers like **** lol. where are all the damn fords!!!! lol
chevys own the streets but them mustangs are hard to beat on the track

·
Registered
349 Posts
Werd.

:ciappa:

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,911 Posts
Ha ha i have gone throu 2 cars since you made this video... Nice vid thou...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,911 Posts
lol f that!! ok well i am gonna beat everydamn chevy out there. one day lol... haha just wait till i throw the 150 shot on. game over chevy!!! i hope...
Were you spraying when you were racing vinny?

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Damn . Theres never any action in Santa Fe. I need to get my ass up there for some of this! Nice vid Vinny

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
nice!

we tried to go racing last night but the turbo cobra in question blew up, the turbo gto kept losing its belt, so the supra had no one to run. Im jealous.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,431 Posts
Nice vid, too bad you didn't get the race where my car wasn't completely blocked by another one, lol. And I had no traction at all in 1st gear, then it spins more when it shifts into 2nd, lol. Next time I'll have my good tires. ;)
Were you spraying only a 125??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.