True Street Cars Forums banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
:woowoo: Nitrous powered ***** FTMFW!!!!

I knew my car was running like dick, my number one cylinder plug wire is completely ****ed. Almost completely melted through. Explains why my air/fuel was so rich. I was shitting myself thinking the motor was about to be done, thank god that isn't the case. New plug wires have been ordered so i'll be ready for who ever feels they can beat me by this coming weekend.

**** !!! looks like you guys had a blast, awsome pics. finchstang called me but my ass got owned skiing in colorado , this weather is awsome and hope it stays like this maby we can get a coule more in ..

Discussion starter · #45 ·
No i did not. I some how put the ten second timer on and by the time it took the picture, you guys were more than half way down the road. lol Ended up being a picture of Jeds arm. lol

New Mexico is a shit hole. Don't kid yourself!
lol, I love how people say places are shitholes, then move somewhere else and find out that place is too, a shithole lol. Albuquerque is a nice place, I've been all over the US/World and New Mexico is one of the coolest places I've been. I don't see the "shithole" part of NM, I guess some people just have to complain about something.

I love New Mexico. I think ABQ is a good size city, stuff to do but not to big that its a pain. I even liked Las Vegas, NM but I didnt like the idiots there. But I guess if I lived in the South Valley I might not like ABQ either.

People always say their city sucks. :shrug: I like ABQ. Weather is chill, plenty of stuff to do whatever your hobby is, cheap to live including real estate, it's not too big, no tolls on the freeways, crime seems (relatively) low, etc. I've been all over the US as well as a couple other countries and I always look forwarding to getting back here. One word of advice: Import a girl.

If you don't like it here then move!! I didn't have the greatest disposition of alb until I lived in az and fl. They were both very nice places but I missed the people and the streets of nm. I'm happy here and definitely here to stay.

Discussion starter · #56 ·
You know, for the most part Greg is somewhat right. Greg moved onto AZ for his reasons which I am sure a few that I have may be some of them too.

NM is nice for it's weather, plenty of nice surroundings, a lot of nice people and some not so nice, street racing is still rampant and generally the price to live here is so..so...but.......

The bad is politicians suck my balls especially Mayor Chavez, crime is too high, no real good paying careers (not a job, which we have plenty of them) , women have more rights than men when it comes to divorce/child support even if they know the woman is a loose cock sucking ass licking psycho whore bitch, APD, RRDPS, Sheriff, etc. are only good for traffic stops and no real crime fighting hence the crime issue, the lack of fun things to do compared to most major cities (no waterpark, no real amusement park(s), dragstrip has always been threatened to be closed and has been for the cause of so called progress, sports teams have generally sucked probably because the lack of fans (some of them hyprocrites for bitching about having sports teams but not truly supporting them after the fact)......

I've only stayed here because of the good things and that I'm not much for the rat race, I lived in LA for 6 months and that was enough for me......fun to visit but sucks to live IMHO.

One last bitch, we have a lack of Industry probably because of the crooked and money hungry politicians. Sure they entice corporations to come here with nice incentives but once here, they get it all back once they hit them with effed up tax increases and some other made believed surcharges to run a business in NM.

Ok, rant over......

Awesome pics. Looks like you guys had some good times out there.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.