True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
two things:

#1 you need to post a pick of the heir to the thrown of Darnold:king: congrats again by the way..

#2 I'm changing out the RSW promotional sticker's where are the TSC stickers to replace them because if I don't have stickers my car's are slower.:driving: and we don't want that.. :ciappa:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
I need one...

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Haha I'll post a pic later this week. And I have stickers in my car, I'll hook you guys up with some next time I see you.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lets don't get carried away with that idea... it's a web site not a rival gang..lol

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
+ 1. Why get hurt. Its all fun... But i would definitely like a sticker like Trmn8r has on the vet. Just Closer to SOM...

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
I haven't seen 'em, someone needs to post a pic of what one looks like. I will also need some for my coupe and Cobra. Let me know where to send the $$.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I haven't seen 'em, someone needs to post a pic of what one looks like. I will also need some for my coupe and Cobra. Let me know where to send the $$.
No money needed yo. I have silver, black, and white....what color you want? Send me your address too..

·
spoolin'
94 Posts
im gonna need some too were can i get some

1 - 20 of 32 Posts