True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a vid of sean vs. this guy with a lambo in texas. Its part of a larger vid but kraig has some skreet footage he has yet to get me, so thats delayed. So i put together this vid of just those races. Enjoy.

-Dom

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRxJQAcGbKw"]YouTube - TRMIN8R vs. Lamborghini Gallardo: TX2K9 (DRIVNindustries.com, TrueStreetCars.com)[/ame]

G

·
Lol...bet he feels like a weee little man! But in all fairnees, he raced the Trmn8r!!!

ya but if he wanted to win he could have came out in his 114mm turbo viper or his viper with a 400 shot or ether one of of his twin turbo vipers or what ever else that drug lord had:lol:

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya but if he wanted to win he could have came out in his 114mm turbo viper or his viper with a 400 shot or ether one of of his twin turbo vipers or what ever else that drug lord had:lol:

haha, he did say he had some other pretty nasty cars, who knows. He was a pretty cool guy though.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Nice kill son..

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
That was expected, the 3rd gen Viper is much quicker than a Gallardo. RWD > AWD in roll-ons. Must be so nice to lay it on a Lamborghini! Congrats Sean.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Thanks for the vid, Dom!! And yes, he was faster the next night. Donno why, but I only put about half a car on him!

The Owner of the Gallardo was a cool guy, he has a few turbo Vipers and knew I would prolly win, but still wanted to have some fun!! I talked to him for a while about turboing Vipers :pimp:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice Video. :headbang:

And good kills Sean. Rowing them gears. So any plans of turboing the daily driver? :pimp:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sick vid!! Those were some fun times indeed!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts