True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a vid of sean vs. this guy with a lambo in texas. Its part of a larger vid but kraig has some skreet footage he has yet to get me, so thats delayed. So i put together this vid of just those races. Enjoy.

-Dom

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRxJQAcGbKw"]YouTube - TRMIN8R vs. Lamborghini Gallardo: TX2K9 (DRIVNindustries.com, TrueStreetCars.com)[/ame]

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya but if he wanted to win he could have came out in his 114mm turbo viper or his viper with a 400 shot or ether one of of his twin turbo vipers or what ever else that drug lord had:lol:

haha, he did say he had some other pretty nasty cars, who knows. He was a pretty cool guy though.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,911 Posts
Nice kill son..

·
Premium Member
6,322 Posts
Thanks for the vid, Dom!! And yes, he was faster the next night. Donno why, but I only put about half a car on him!

The Owner of the Gallardo was a cool guy, he has a few turbo Vipers and knew I would prolly win, but still wanted to have some fun!! I talked to him for a while about turboing Vipers :pimp:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,444 Posts
Nice Video. :headbang:

And good kills Sean. Rowing them gears. So any plans of turboing the daily driver? :pimp:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sick vid!! Those were some fun times indeed!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.