True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like a bitch lately. I haven't gone to a meet, nor have I been piss-ass drunk in a while with any of you. Shit's gotta change. I've been busy as fuck with all these projects to get done before No Bull, but this weekend we need to get together get fucking destroyed. Chime in with ideas. I need a break. Josef

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
haha you do have alot of projects currently, alot of which came out of my garage. Treys house needs to be truly broken in still with a seriously drunken night.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel bad I missed going on Sunday. I came down with the Flu, but that's not keeping me out of the shop.... yet.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
You know I am ALWAYS fucking down to get PISS ass fucking drunk. Lets do it this weekend for sure, because the weekend after that I am going to be in VEGAS, which will be a 4 day binge drinking brawl in which most I probably wont remember.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a good deal. Looks like Termy is asleep along with the others. We'll do it.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Hey termy is old, its a good excuse to go to bed at 8. FUCK ME I have to wake up in 5 hours

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm coughing up blood... fuck sleep.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
If you were in town I'd say lets get drunk now. I ain't never fucking scared!!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I say beer pong, Saturday night. Hey Josef, come down a little early, a few of us are going to the Puerco for a lil off road fun.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Where we doing this? I am down like A MOTHER FUCKING TOWN

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Josef won't fuck up. I'm down where ever. If he does fuck up we'll just go up to Vegas.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys COULD come up to vegas. We could ride dirt-bikes AFTER beerpong. Great idea.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Im down for whatever!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts