True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
At the track

5. - TRMIN8R.....2001 Camaro SS|A3|Nitrous|Drag Radials|ABQ [email protected]|1.51 60'
16. - BlackZ28.....1998 Camaro Z28|A4|NA|Drag Radials|Houston Motorsport Park|[email protected]|1.6 60'

I don't know if the different tracks they raced at made a difference. But It shows Trmin8r is quicker ET.

From a roll I don't know who would win. Correct me if I'm wrong ,Sinister is faster on motor than trmin8r is.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Good accurate information, you must have studied up lol... notice chris hasn't sprayed at the track and Sean ran that time on a 275 shot. Chris has a 383 so his car should move pretty damn good on the juice.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice video, i've seen it before but i didn't remember you guys ran with juice. That turbo z28 is just sick , So is sinister and trmin8r. You guys are really big here thanks to streetfire lol.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Shit Sean's car has been on streetfire for a LONG TIME...King of the streets for a while was a title that floated around,lol. Still will never forget seeing him race Jonvon and the ass end of the camaro go alllll over the place as he ran down the bussa.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Who knows who will be faster when Chris gets all his stuff together. He's prolly gonna need a new tranny and a dedicated fuel system to go deep into the 10's I think. His car is derty for sure. As for who is faster...well me for now. There's always someone faster though.

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Who knows who will be faster when Chris gets all his stuff together. He's prolly gonna need a new tranny and a dedicated fuel system to go deep into the 10's I think. His car is derty for sure. As for who is faster...well me for now. There's always someone faster though.
Like me! :biggrinjester:

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
both of those boys can really boogie....

being into the street scene since the early 80's, it just boggles my mind how fast many have become in todays times....

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Your car hook on the street with the 275 shot?? God I have my fingers crossed in hope that my car will get traction with the MT radials. The 9" hoosiers did nothing but spin even from a high roll.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts