True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just had to register to say ha ha ha ha ha ahhha ha ha ha johnvon for the win...:driving:. so we got a good run last night trmin8r's car didnt blow up this time, but he still lost to the johnvon,, i havent seen the video yet and i was in front so i dont know what happened, the second race spooled up joined ,2 r1's, trmin8r and johnvon. spooled up did make an impressive showing but didnt have enough for the johnvon and had to take a loss.. johnvon 1 spooled 0 johnvon 2 trmin8r 0

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Its true. What johnvon neglected to mention was that Sean had only one gear to race with (third gear). Sean"s car did not like shifting from 1st to second for some reason under full load, and when he tried racing from a second gear roll, it would just go straight to redline, as if there was no second gear. It just dind't want to grab under load. So we had no choice but to race from third gear and still at a slow roll. I do believe the outcome would be different if Sean could use first and second as well.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
The race would probably be close, but I dont think Sean could keep up with Johnvon. Judging from other races, theres no way. Sean beat Jed on his R1 by like 4 lengths. On that same bike with Joe (100lbs less and more experienced rider than Jed) riding, him and Johnvon raced and they were very close until about 80, but after that Johnvon left him like they were standing still. The topend on that bike is insane.. Just my opinion though.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
It was to bad Sean had problems with his car, should have been a hell of a race. Sean will definitely need everything he possibly has to beat Johnvon in the topend. I raced him on my old bike and he literally walked away from me once we got up to 90mph.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
The race would probably be close, but I dont think Sean could keep up with Johnvon. Judging from other races, theres no way. Sean beat Jed on his R1 by like 4 lengths. On that same bike with Joe (100lbs less and more experienced rider than Jed) riding, him and Johnvon raced and they were very close until about 80, but after that Johnvon left him like they were standing still. The topend on that bike is insane.. Just my opinion though.
90 asshole, all stepping on my nuts:secret:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
either way it was a sick night....way sweet race guys!!!
:driving:

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Johnvon you keep making me look good haha. I joined in on the race becasue I was in front of the crowd and I decided it might be fun for my 2 passengers (around 350 extra lbs) to enjoy watching Johnvon struggle to beat a car making a low boost measly 530 CORRECTED hp. To recap Johnvon was about a car length ahead of a car weighing in at 4200lbs that was making 17lbs on 91 octane. I still got another 300 whp and 13lbs of boost on tap waiting for you and your 1400 cc turtle Johnvon. I thought 1400's had a lot of tq??? My little 6 banger jumped the hell out on the "Johnvon". Hey it was fun, nothing like embarrassing the "Johnvon" with the top off :).

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
You forget that I'm on 100 more hp shot of nitrous than when I raced Jed. And Jonvon only traps 130-131. I trap 135.

And congrats to Jonvon for beating a broken car lol

G

·
You forget that I'm on 100 more hp shot of nitrous than when I raced Jed. And Jonvon only traps 130-131. I trap 135.

i trap 131-132 with a best of 135 and johnvon ran away from me when we raced im guessing he will trap 135-137 his bike makes some good power

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts

Ah that is true. I forgot you were only on the 175 when you raced Jed. Shit like this makes me want to keep my car and get in on the action.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Johnvon 1, broken car 0. Way to go Johnvon!!!! With a win like this under your belt you should look for some sponsorship!!!

PAUSE NOT

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
:nopity: ls1 god and slowbra :nopity: ls1 owners :hangme: and mustang owners:nopity: and supra owners :supergay:

Johnvon=:party::jackson:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You guys are funny. You lose and all the excuses come out but when you win it's epic.

Just rerace and let's see again.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts