1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Damn.. Sounds pretty healthy.... Do it...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Sounds like a typical cammed Ls1, moves damn well. I imagine the third gen must weigh quite a bit less than the 4th gen

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3rd gens are around 3200-3400lbs. Not sure about a 4th gen.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
bro get that cam and do whatever that one guy did to make his run a 9 sec 1/4. obviously you can do it with not to much motor work i guess

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im pretty sure that is like a sick gutted Race only car. with alot of suspension work. I will definetly need some kind of power adder to run even a 10 in ABQ.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Meh. We shall see. Turbo is always my first choice, but that involves more money, work, and time.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
well if you decide to go turbo you know me and chris we help. and shit besides when you get back here you are gonna have alot of money and alot of time to do the converstion lol. sooo im down like feck to do it lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I may have moolah, but I will only be in ABQ for around 30 days...soooo thats a short amount of time to Fab up a Turbo kit, tune it, and not to mention pull the old 350 and replace the whole drivetrain and suspension and Fuel system.... To much work for a month!!!

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
dont give me attitude. lol well we will have to see then. why dont we just throw the cam and motor in then we can worry about the turbo later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts