True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Damn I need some of whatever they're on. "Bring me to this rock, which has such a spectacular life."

Yea, I wish I was a rock to, that way bird could shit on me, bugs could bang on me, I couldn't move, sounds like a hell of a life to me.

·
Registered
226 Posts
WTF, those kind of people are scary. imagine you start triming some branches off a tree in your back yard and they come jumping over fences screaming bloody murder.

·
Phantom
222 Posts
WTF, those kind of people are scary. imagine you start triming some branches off a tree in your back yard and they come jumping over fences screaming bloody murder.
Then I'd start trimming something else with the chainsaw lol jk

·
Registered
226 Posts
Damn I need some of whatever they're on. "Bring me to this rock, which has such a spectacular life."

Yea, I wish I was a rock to, that way bird could shit on me, bugs could bang on me, I couldn't move, sounds like a hell of a life to me.
I think she is talking about crack rocks

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I bet after that was taped, they all got together to build Sean another transmission.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Damn hippies forming their colonies. That is the funniest thing Ive ever seen in awhile.
I wonder if they eat vegetables, cause they kill them to eat them. haha

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
omfg. wow. "I wasn't crying or screaming at all, but I needed to.....AHAHAAAAAAAHAAaAAAA!!!!!!" lmao

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
They're all voting for Obama too....

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
B-- to the U-- to the M-- to the P--

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
fuck going to tx2k10,

lets take a trip out to NC and visit with these peeps.

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
fuck going to tx2k10,

lets take a trip out to NC and visit with these peeps.
Why should we indulge in the wastefulness of resources that would be required on such a trip. I suggest we all go out into the forest and become one with nature.

Fuck cars. Trees are my homeboys.

jk. my truck gets 8mpg and I like it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts