True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would post this up, if you guys haven't watched nitro circus on sunday nights your missing out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zYKtPWTL1Q"]YouTube - Travis Pastrana Backflip in Nitro Circus Monster Truck[/ame]

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
this is what happens when you give ******** money... "famous last words of a *******," hold my beer, watch this!"

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Travis P is the craziest guy on the planet
+6461646
Nitro circus FTMFW!!!! Give Pastrana a monster truck and within the first 10min he tries a muthafuckin backflip. SICK!

I like when he jumps out of a plane in shorts only no chute or anything.

G

·
Its from his show Nitro Circus on MTV. It's like Jackass (some of the same people) but instead of a bunch of skaters doing stupid, awesome shit, its a bunch of motorheads. You can watch full episodes here: http://www.jackassworld.com/pages/nitro-circus
90% of the stuff on the show is old, i have alot of the nitro circus videos and the only thing that i saw new so far was the driving the trophy truck down the strip

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
this is what happens when you give ******** money... "famous last words of a *******," hold my beer, watch this!"
dahahahahahaha... Hillarious right. Yeah Travis is one crazy fool..

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
Travis P is the craziest guy on the planet
The fucking guy went bareback out of a plane that shit was nuts!

If I had a monster truck I am sure the first thing I would try was a back flip, its kinda like when you where a kid and you did crazy shit cause you didnt know any better well those guys still dont. My hats goes off to them
:headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
When I watch that show I'm always thinkin', "Dammit, no guts no glory! Next time I'm on the bike I'm not gonna give a fuck!"

Then I get on the bike and I give a fuck.

Sucks.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
When I watch that show I'm always thinkin', "Dammit, no guts no glory! Next time I'm on the bike I'm not gonna give a fuck!"

Then I get on the bike and I give a fuck.

Sucks.
:lol::lol: wtf why are you so funny today?

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
That show is fucking awesome! I was watching it this past sunday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts