True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you ran at the track yet? If so what were your times? Traps? Etc.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
10.9 at 131 and a old carbed R1

(faster than the zx-14 on nitrous that was there:secret:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
12.1 at 12? something was the fastest I ever got the bish into.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
THEY WILL LET YOU i race all the time with no leathers just a jacket

A few of us are going out on the 5th you should try for that day

yea, quit being a wuss!! Wish Johnvon could go this week too but he has this thing called work...sheeesh!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Jonvon needs to go one day when I do, I wanna mop up the track with him lol
That would probably be more track prep that the track has ever seen before............hmmmmm, not a bad idea! Let me know so I can utilize those better conditions that you would create :crazy:

·
Praying for TSC
580 Posts
I was wondering when "Albuquerque's Quickest and Fastest 07 GSX-R1000" is going to be at the drag strip again? I have the same bike with a similiar setup and am confident I can beat it to the stripe. I'd like to see that 10.15 ET be repeated too. But if I get beat by a guy who can 1.67 60' a stock height liter bike, then I deserve to go the Loser House.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I was wondering when "Albuquerque's Quickest and Fastest 07 GSX-R1000" is going to be at the drag strip again? I have the same bike with a similiar setup and am confident I can beat it to the stripe. I'd like to see that 10.15 ET be repeated too. But if I get beat by a guy who can 1.67 60' a stock height liter bike, then I deserve to go the Loser House.
I think your confusing "Albuquerque's Quickest and Fastest 07 GSX-R1000" with "Albuquerque's fastest and quickest 07 GSXR1000 in orange/black with a Racefit Mega Exhaust, BMC filter and PCIII, EVER!!"
I ran that time with a slip on, only.
I have ran several 10.1s but that is the best so far. Im confident I can lower it as well, as I did the mods and increased trap by 2.5mph and got a 10.1 with a shitty 1.8 60'.
Have you been to the stripe yet?

G

·
I think your confusing "Albuquerque's Quickest and Fastest 07 GSX-R1000" with "Albuquerque's fastest and quickest 07 GSXR1000 in orange/black with a Racefit Mega Exhaust, BMC filter and PCIII, EVER!!"
I have ran several 10.1s but that is the best so far. Im confident I can lower it as well, as I did the mods and increased trap by 2.5mph and got a 10.1 with a shitty 1.8 60'.
i think if i know who this is, and if its the guy I'm thinking of he is a consistent and very good rider

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

I'd be willing to bet you can't get better than a 10.25et @138mph as your bike sits now. The next time you go out, your going to notice your 1/8mile MPH will be down by 6-7mph as they adjusted the timing lights correctly.

So I'd like to see you show up. No excuses on leathers or helmet as they are still letting people run with blue jeans......ask 01smokes as he has been doing it these past 3 months. If your worried about your helmet, I can get you a Snell and DOT sticker.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
who cares what he runs, someone should make a real callout instead of all this bs.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts