True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Drive fast take chances
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Bret Favre maybe a close sec but nope Bens game puts him at risk for injury farves didn't so much plus Ben has more rings!

as for me being a steeler fan anyone I know can tell you I'm die hard a part of the steeler nation forever but I do see a lot of fare weather fans oh and fack tom terrific and the pats
as for the aints and drew they had a fluke season we will never see them in the sb again

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
It's crazy but my wife is a broncos fan and I have never seen her pay more attention to football as she does now. She loves Tebow we were in Jacksonville his senior year and I told her about how badass he was then and now she is a crazy Tebow fan. Say what you want about his game but he is bringing people to the sport that wouldn't normally pay attention.

Ben is a TOUGH mother fucker and a winner but you can not put him in the league of Brett until he has never missed a game for over 200 games straight. After that he will still need 4 more seasons straight.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Ive been a die hard Steeler fan since I can remember but at this point I think Ben comes in a close second behind favre.. But besides getting suspended im almost positive Ben has only missed one game due to injury in his career.

G

·
Toughest and baddest QB ever is Brett Favre, period. And I'm not a Packer fan
This! But i'm a die hard Packers fan, since I was two I wore a Favre jersey on Sundays. Dont be surprised if Rogers passes up most of the "Hall of Famers" playing the game today, inlcuding Roethlisberger.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Ive been a die hard Steeler fan since I can remember but at this point I think Ben comes in a close second behind favre.. But besides getting suspended im almost positive Ben has only missed one game due to injury in his career.
You said it not me.

This! But i'm a die hard Packers fan, since I was two I wore a Favre jersey on Sundays. Dont be surprised if Rogers passes up most of the "Hall of Famers" playing the game today, inlcuding Roethlisberger.
He is bringing the heat for sure! Bretts passing records are in for a beating.

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Hey another game and more records broken by Brees... Lol

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
I doubt many people know enough football history to have a valid opinion on the toughest QB to EVER play the game. I sure don't. But of the modern era, I'd definitely agree with Favre.

·
Drive fast take chances
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
ok look Favre is a tough guy but what injurys occured during the age that Ben is? Favre had very few just until he got older did he really get injured wait till Ben gets his age. As for older players well this game is much faster the guys are bigger and stronger that ever before so even if we had a possible candidate he wouldn't compare.
don't get me wrong I love football and great players are just that and I love to watch all of them.

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
big bitch rothlessburger lol ,
favre is a bad ass
john elway was also a bad ass
tebow will evolve , and be of the greats

·
Drive fast take chances
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
everybody's entitled to there opinion but teblow are you serious!
oh how many rings does elway have or Favre not as many Ben
"bitch" roethlisburger.

count em haters!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
You are CRAZY to even try and put Favre and Big Ben on the same level, PERIOD.

·
Drive fast take chances
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Ben has already done so much and is still playing you can't say this guy isn't good as far as comparing to Favre I was talking about toughness oh and he will be as good or better than Favre when his career is finished.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts