True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Drive fast take chances
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is one of the best qbs ever to play the game not by steller stats or brady poise in the pocket but that this guy wins games he always finds a way to win for his team and the steeler nation.
Take last night for instance guy nearly breaks his leg and gos to the locker room to tape it and returns for the win you cant stop him!!

So heres my vote for the hall of fame(not that it matters) big ben roethlisberger!!!

Haters beware!

Attachments

·
1st Gear
760 Posts
Fucking Will Feral.

·
1st Gear
760 Posts
Lol yea but he won't quit haha. I give him props for sure

·
1st Gear
760 Posts
Lol yea but he won't quit haha. I give him props for sure

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Is everyone kidding me? First bandwagon albuquerque with the steelers! Is anyone else wondering where all these fans came from... well I know, they were cowboy fans from the 90's and now they are steeler fans. And tebow?! He has done nothing this season, average AT BEST. Other than last week what under 200 yards and a touchdwn in a game?! Really? That makes him a hero. Let me guess, patriots don't cheat either. Damn new mexico

·
SH!T JUST GOT REAL
2,972 Posts
Tebow is a **** Forsure and Ben is ok if he could keep his dick out of 15 yr olds lol what was funny is all the eagles fans claiming they were going to be the shit bc they have micheal Vick and that dude is garbage as fuck

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
Tebow in college...he was a tough son of a bitch.

Denard Robinson...that mother fucker played with a staph infection in his throwing arm...his throwing arm.

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
Favre would have walked out of bed and broke his ankle...because he was 40!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
lol he played at the highest level for 20 years at one of the toughest positions. It'll be a long time before we see another QB like him.

Tebow will be hurt and done in less than 5 years. He plays QB like he's a FB.

·
1st Gear
760 Posts
Is everyone kidding me? First bandwagon albuquerque with the steelers! Is anyone else wondering where all these fans came from... well I know, they were cowboy fans from the 90's and now they are steeler fans. And tebow?! He has done nothing this season, average AT BEST. Other than last week what under 200 yards and a touchdwn in a game?! Really? That makes him a hero. Let me guess, patriots don't cheat either. Damn new mexico
woah there i never said i was a steelers fan. im a cowboys fan ever since i was born. i just said he wouldnt quit and i gave him props.

·
3rd Gear
604 Posts
Toughest and baddest QB ever is Brett Favre, period. And I'm not a Packer fan
I AGREE! If Big Ben passes Farve's 297 CONSECUTIVE starts, I'll probably call him the toughest. However, I don't see any QB ever breaking that record.

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Once again Drew Brees... I'm pretty sure he was kicked to the curb by the chargers because he needed shoulder surgery and Saints gave him another chance. Also he breaks a record every week he plays. He's 7 games with a passing touchdown away from beating the all time record for most consecutive games with a passing touchdown. Brett farve was passed a 4 games ago. I think he will play till he's just as old as Farve. I do give Farve props for his time in the league though

1 - 20 of 78 Posts