True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YUP!

Hit my house and my two neighbors houses to the North. The scary part was I was in the backyard when I watched it touch down. lol I had to make a mad dash inside and grab the dog and head to the interior bathroom.

I have some pictures, but have yet to download them as I am waiting for the rain and hail to stop so I can assess more damage.

So far all of the tile on my roof is gone (back side of the house), swamp cooler is toast, patio furniture and landscaping. I am sure that I will start seeing leaks in the upsairs in the near future. lol

Tiles gone and misc stucco damage.

Swamp Cooler and Chimney flashing damage.

The flood (after hail melts lol) and debrit scattered...

Debrit in the front yard. haha

Both neighbors houses with damage and debrit.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol Ha eff that. Sorry about the damages man, but glad you and the dog are alright...

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
So crazy becuase I watched myself on live news just now. Leaving the balloon fiest park they were doing a live interview. I was hanging out the Yukon qwaving to the camera while watching it. I was telling Jenelle there are many times your going to watch yourself on live tv......LOL

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So crazy becuase I watched myself on live news just now. Leaving the balloon fiest park they were doing a live interview. I was hanging out the Yukon qwaving to the camera while watching it. I was telling Jenelle there are many times your going to watch yourself on live tv......LOL
lmao Lay off the "Crack" Jason. hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
That fuker ate my DD Honda, right after I spent 300 on new tires. As the mighty Trmin8r would say "fuck god". :puke:

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
where do you live? it was a crazy ass storm though. hail like crazy and then street flooded everywhere. paseo was shut down on west side due to flooding and also the street and light(red green light thingy lol) pole one paseo was completely turns 90 degrees north and facing the wrong direction!! haha it was way confusing when i first saw it.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Thats some shit Ron, damn glad the car was inside the garage and away from the wind and hail. All I saw up in the heights was some wind and rain.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
tornadoes in albuquerque, snakes on planes, black presidents...were all fucked...highway to hell:driving:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts