True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup! Got smoked pretty good. Trey beat me easily in the Cobra and LocoWill edged me out in the turboo M3. Trey, your car pulls insanley. Cant wait to see the vids. Will beat me but I wasnt solid on my shifts. Cant believe that thing isnt even tuned yet. Post the vids

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
locowill has a turbo M3???...... Damn sounds like some good runs, cant wait to see the video!

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
Single or twin kit on the Bimmer? Sounds interesting.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Fun stuff Jason. With more boost and some good gas i think it be a much better race. Same with Will.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont know man you left me pretty good. Even with meth you would have won. Our first run I didnt miss shift but I wasnt shifting cleanly and the second run was clean. Your Cobra is on a different level than my Z and Im happy where Im at.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Your car looked great Jason, glad you got it running good. Treys car has just been moving out really well lately. I hope the purple piece continues to run without problems for at least this entire season.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Its a E36 M3, I didnt know he had it either but I saw it yesterday and looked good.

Hey Trey, lets run them in your A game before I sell the bike :)

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Diego, dont sell the bike. Im down to run you, but I dont think i have a chance against the big bikes on pump gas. If you still have the bike when i can turn the boost up with good gas I will let you know.

G

·
Diego, dont sell the bike. Im down to run you, but I dont think i have a chance against the big bikes on pump gas. If you still have the bike when i can turn the boost up with good gas I will let you know.
i think you will take JohnVon and me from a 70ish roll but Diego is on a different level with the roll racing him and lil john are damn near unbeatable

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Is it ok to whore myself and ask for rides in all these cars? They're all fuckin' dirty to say the least.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Two of the nicest cars on the site IMO.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Hell yeah, its been awhile since I raced anything. The races looked sick from 2 miles back haha. Jason's Z is one badass machine too. I still need a ride J!

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
trey broke something today

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Bye bye T-56.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts