True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i am going to need a new front tire in the near future, so what are some good ones to look at? Also what's a good place to get it?

it's for a 2004 R1
thanks for the help

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ok so i am going to need a new front tire in the near future, so what are some good ones to look at? Also what's a good place to get it?

it's for a 2004 R1
thanks for the help
what kinda riding will you be doing?

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it'll all be on the road really.

·
Registered
226 Posts
it'll all be on the road really.
If you just going to be commuting and out having some fun once and awhile then Michelin makes a Pilot Sport that has great wear and still tons of grip when you wanna have fun. sence your bike is a Liter bike I would personally get Pilot Powers 2CT or Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro because I tend to ride my bike pretty hard:smile:

·
Phantom
222 Posts
I already told you AJ, replace it with the same type of tire I put on the back.

(Pilot Power)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Osyris...do you work for a tire shop or a bike shop? If so let me know...I need tires for my bike too. (80' Kawasaki KZ750G)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
http://www.motoxoutlet.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=391642 <---That's where I got mine and I have them on the Ninja and the Busa. Is there a better place? I have to buy tires every year it seems.
Believe it or not but R&S has the best prices in the country. They offer half off essentially on all the tires in stock. Even if they have to order them, they will usually honor that price discount. You just may have to whine a little depending on the parts guy. Go to Lomas store and you can talk to Stewart. He'll hook you up.

G

·
Believe it or not but R&S has the best prices in the country. They offer half off essentially on all the tires in stock. Even if they have to order them, they will usually honor that price discount. You just may have to whine a little depending on the parts guy. Go to Lomas store and you can talk to Stewart. He'll hook you up.
+1 R&S has some damn good prices $85 for a shinko 003 ultra in a 190

·
Phantom
222 Posts
Osyris...do you work for a tire shop or a bike shop? If so let me know...I need tires for my bike too. (80' Kawasaki KZ750G)
Nah, sorry man. But I would reccomend shopping around, cyclegear, R&S, and so forth. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts