True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The meet will be at sonic on San Mateo across the street from hooters at 7:30pm who is going?

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
You cant just make a meet cause you think you box. lol ill be there

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Im going to fuds tonight. inside and good food. i say we go there its not like you have to be hardcore rsw lol. i really dont have much to do with there site anymore but fuds is a great location.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I haven't decided yet which meet i'm going to. Guess it will depend on my stomach.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
fudds is good food and inside and lately its cold as fuck outside.... so standing outside FTL

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im game for fuds lets do there then!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
If you wanna go to a meet Fuds is a great place. :) If I leave my house that's where I'll go. Oh, and I don't know where people get the idea that TSC is somehow anti-any-other-website....Sean (TRMIN8R) asked me to build a site so I did. I like car forums, I don't give a shit either way. :shrug:

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you wanna go to a meet Fuds is a great place. :) If I leave my house that's where I'll go. Oh, and I don't know where people get the idea that TSC is somehow anti-any-other-website....Sean (TRMIN8R) asked me to build a site so I did. I like car forums, I don't give a shit either way. :shrug:
So fuds it is then:woowoo:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Hey there Kids!!! Don't forget to bring a TOWEELL!!!! or a camera...lol
wanna get high?
jk EFF all you. why can't TSC do a meet in Japan where the real street cars are?!

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Hey there Kids!!! Don't forget to bring a TOWEELL!!!! or a camera...lol
wanna get high?
jk EFF all you. why can't TSC do a meet in Japan where the real street cars are?!
i wanna go to Japan FUCK

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
do it bro. its only like $1700 round trip!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts