Dions?

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
I'm down! I won't pop ant wheelies cause I'm not that bad ass yet. lol

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Went to Dion's and was surprised there wasnt more peeps but it was nice to visit. Snuzz and I ran into an older R1 while I was taking him for a ride. Car still isnt tuned. Was on an off ramp with a Cobra in front of me and the bike in front of him. Passed the Cobra and although we were down to one open lane he took off on us. Twice wide open I had to let off because I was rearing into him. I think he was surprised.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Yeah I bet he was like holy shit surprised watching your car come up in his mirrors. That thing will be insane with a good tune.

G

·
Went to Dion's and was surprised there wasnt more peeps but it was nice to visit. Snuzz and I ran into an older R1 while I was taking him for a ride. Car still isnt tuned. Was on an off ramp with a Cobra in front of me and the bike in front of him. Passed the Cobra and although we were down to one open lane he took off on us. Twice wide open I had to let off because I was rearing into him. I think he was surprised.
Your new name is gonna be bike slayer lol

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Pretty sure Cisco already has/had that name. I want to race the 350z so I can see how quick that thing is. Hold off on tuning so maybe i'll have a chance.

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Todd said no dice on tuning tomarrow so its looks like Ill have to wait another week. Im more afraid of hurting to motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts