True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Nice run...whats the details on those cars.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
That road is fuckin legit!!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sick!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RT was running a solid-roller 12.5-1 440 with a tunnel-ram and 4-speed. The car runs consistant 11.60's on the motor as well on the street. I've never seen a car run as consistant as that fucker does on the street. I've seen it molest low 10 sec cars from a dig. The car now runs with an 8-71 blower. Trey's seen it. As for my bro, the car is a Roush-headed 10-1 306 on a 100sht. No match.

·
Adrenaline junky!
218 Posts
It looks like the week to see this shit in person. Oh yeah!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
RT was running a solid-roller 12.5-1 440 with a tunnel-ram and 4-speed. The car runs consistant 11.60's on the motor as well on the street. I've never seen a car run as consistant as that fucker does on the street. I've seen it molest low 10 sec cars from a dig. The car now runs with an 8-71 blower. Trey's seen it. As for my bro, the car is a Roush-headed 10-1 306 on a 100sht. No match.
Fuck ya! That car was clean as fuck. Hell, all of those two brothers cars are clean as fuck.

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Sick! I like that road too

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I haven't talked to Lenard or his brother in a long time. Joe next time you see them tell them high for me. I remember that road all to well. I saw a lot of nice cars handle their business on the street out there.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
You can see the bottle behind the drivers seat in that fox, looks like its just sitting there along for the ride lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts