True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As often as I should to visit my mom.
These are taken from their blotter.

10:31 p.m. — A Private Drive 1143 caller said her neighbor threw a dead dog on her property with a note. Police told the man to pick up the carcass.

8:59 p.m. — A woman said a man outside Wal-Mart was yelling out “sex doll” and she got scared and ran to her car. Police couldn’t find anyone suspicious.

4:59 p.m. — A caller said two buses full of “Rainbow People” were urinating in a parking lot, chasing cars and panhandling. The “Rainbow People” told police they would be eating lunch and then would be leaving the area.

It's definately "different" growing up there.

·
Wheres the cream filling?
129 Posts
I grew up in espaniola

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
A tornado hit Espaniola in the early 90's. It did millions of dollars worth of improvements!

What's the difference between a low rider and a porcupine? On a porcupine, the little pricks are on the outside!

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
A tornado hit Espaniola in the early 90's. It did millions of dollars worth of improvements!

What's the difference between a low rider and a porcupine? On a porcupine, the little pricks are on the outside!
That is some funny chit.. :lol: i drive thru there almost everyday.. that place sucks monkey ballz.. :pee:Espaniola

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts

:lol::lol:

·
Registered
517 Posts
did you know that those rainbow people are coming in by the bus load to Cuba NM? they are having some celebration. there is like 5000 of them in the middle of the forest doing their hippie thing. The jail has been so freaking busy with these stinky ass people coming in!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
I raced in a desert race and had to stay overnight in a motel in Espanola. My bike was still in the truck in the morning! The cactus on the track hurt me more than the residents of that motel, believe it or not. But it was still scary for this ******.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts