True Street Car Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Does ABQ not enforce the rules in 1/8mi? They apply just the same.

I'd be in for next year. IMO do two classes, sticky tires and non. Just my .02.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
that would be a cool event but gotta keep one thing in mind: people that cant handle losing. someones always gonna complain about something as far as the race setup. The first one will be really tough to outline with no history on it. One big class to get the cars to show up and after the event is over, youll have times for everyone; use that info to make classes whether it be time brackets or mods/tire size/etc. the benefit is not only can any car break but with a stick class any car can miss a gear at any time.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Ahhh I see now...Wish we could do some roll racing events like they do in Texas or even have a place we could do it at. If my car is tuned I'm in
There may be something brewing for the roll racing shit for next year. Just sayin.
There is some stuff in the works to appeal to other brands of drag racing but thats next year at the earliest. Ive been working with a ton of people to get out of state traffic through here for drag racing. If we can get more people through here, the track makes more money which means more upgrades and ultimately a better future and facility that people would actually love to take time off work to go to.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.