Votes: 8 50.0%
  • fourth set

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about going with the new deep dish C5's or the deep dish C6 Z06's but there are alot of people getting them and I know if I got them, I just want something else later. I sold the black c5 motorsports and still have the stockers but they don't like the 4.11s and I really hate the way they look. I would love to have a set of CCW or something in that class but don't feel like spending that much on wheels, for a beat up trans am.

I have narrowed my search down to a few that are all under $1,000 for a set of 18's. They are not that wide but I can still run a 285-295 tire in the rear and they all have a 2.75" lip on the rear and a 1" lip on the fronts (I think)

First set

Second set

third set

fourth set

Let me know what you think and if there is anybody that can photochop them on to a blue trans am.

I already have a set of greg welds and bogarts for a drag set-up.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
I voted for the 3rd set. If it were me id be rockin these.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually just picked up a set of TT2's for pretty cheap and they already come with tires. Prolly sell them before long and go with one of the above when I decide I want to throw more money at the appearance. For the price though, i couldn't go wrong with 17x9 and 17x11 tt2's

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I vote sell the ones you got first lol.

jk I say 2nd set just like the twin 5 spoke look.

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Pic # 1

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Go with the first choice, I had the Ruff Racing wheels on my vett, black center, polished lip. They looked sick but were really deep, fronts were 2" lip, rears were 4". If I would have bought another set it would be the thin spoke y2k wheels

Ruff racing 280's 18x9's

Rears

Fronts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts