True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Phantom Racer in the white 07 supercharged GT! I am calling you out but nobody knows who the F you are cause you don't talk to anybody. We tried to go 5 or 6 times (have you ever heard of a dig or honking by the way!) and I pulled you twice and I am only on half throttle so don't think you ever had a chance! :pimp: Once I get my fuel issue figured out and I have wide open throttle and a tune that supercharged GT will get handed to you (Just like TRMIN8R's viper handed it to you :thumbsup:). Hopefully we will run into eachother again :headbang:

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
this sounds like a boat I wanna be on!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol! Yeah, I was just out to cruise cause of my fuel issue and dude wouldn't let up, kept eggin me on, couldn't take it anymore so I went for it and of course car broke up a few times and little detonation so I didn't want to spit gaskets again, I pulled him a few times at half throttle, his car is fast but I would kill it if the car was runnin right, the last time we went it broke up a bit so TRMIN8R slid by me and went and killed him for me :beer: No one knows who he is, he is out all the time but won't look at anyone or talk to anyone! Lol!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Heard about this car. Put it on him..

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
NEXT!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts