True Street Car Forums banner

961 - 980 of 986 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Beat up on a lil blue Impreza WRX tonight on Golf Course coming home from the meet lol. Was a newer one looked stock. Sorry man!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Saw a Jaguar F-Type on paseo Saturday, orange with black wheels. Looked absolutely stunning in real life!

·
Jolly Wrenchin.
463 Posts
Not sure who I saw or if they are even on here.. but... Tonight at about 7:30 at Total Wine on Louisiana I was fortunate enough to hear and see a white RX7 with a V8 (of some sort). At first I thought it was NOROTOR. Closer inspection showed it had some Ohio plates on it. Damn good looking car whoever you are! Sounds great too.. I'm guessing an LSx of some sort? Almost took a picture then another car pulled in front of me and blocked the view.

·
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!
3,404 Posts
I went to get the balts free oil change today and saw Bully at the casa dealership.. I didnt know him but saw a TSC sweat jacket with "Bully" on the back. I was the guy who owns the silver cobalt ss.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Oh shit I thought I recognized the car! Did you guys find out what that pop was?

·
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!
3,404 Posts
Oh shit I thought I recognized the car! Did you guys find out what that pop was?
Think it was the rear coilover spring seating... It falls off the seat when its raised.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Lol scared the shit out of all of us. Wasnt expecting that lol

Reactions: SLRdohc

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Just seen 2011fastford hauling ass on ladera and Unser lol haven't seen your car in awhile.. Sounded good

961 - 980 of 986 Posts