True Street Car Forums banner

941 - 960 of 986 Posts

·
Haters Drive Me
1,535 Posts
Just saw Sycho? on Montgomery n Morris... Not sure if that's the correct sn or not but White/Black CTS-V looks stunning in person! Wow! That's a sweet car!

-Beach
Thanks for the kind words.

i did too driving through dions
You guys saw my wife. Her sn is Shadoe. She stopped at Dion's last night on the way home. :beer:

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
Speakin' of Dions, I saw a nice lil' S2000 pullin into dions on 4th near Sadies.
White, blue rims and omgvtech on the plate. Anyone on here?

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Speakin' of Dions, I saw a nice lil' S2000 pullin into dions on 4th near Sadies.
White, blue rims and omgvtech on the plate. Anyone on here?
That would be Sarara

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks man! She's on her way out to San Diego tomorrow morning! Gonna miss her big time! Sorry If I was driving like a douche, I had to! :lol:

-Beach

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
^I am sure she'll love those crazy ass twisty roads...holy hell, it's like someone said "fuck it, just throw a bunch of roads through all these canyons and let the drivers figure it out". Great weather though.

·
Killing threads since 2011
1,126 Posts
That would be me. You were right next to me at the light, right?
If I was, I didn't notice lol I didn't see you till pretty much right before the on ramp to go west bound I-40 lol I was in a black silverado with a bunch of shit in the back :beer:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
This^^ I think her wheels are turquoise tho
Seen Mark aka 2011fastford by superior Customs :secret:

Just picking up my fire extinguisher :secret:

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
If I was, I didn't notice lol I didn't see you till pretty much right before the on ramp to go west bound I-40 lol I was in a black silverado with a bunch of shit in the back :beer:
Oh it wasn't you. Some guy was sitting next to me at the light a couple of weeks ago staring at me :lol: I thought maybe he was on TSC and saw my stickers or some shit.

·
Killing threads since 2011
1,126 Posts
Oh it wasn't you. Some guy was sitting next to me at the light a couple of weeks ago staring at me :lol: I thought maybe he was on TSC and saw my stickers or some shit.
:lol:

·
Lowered 4x4?
2,754 Posts
Just saw Wannab at Louisiana and Montgomery... Pretty sure that's who it is with a orange stang big carbon hood?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just saw a turbo Harley Davidson going north on Coors from I40 into Rio Rancho.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Saw this on Tuesday NB Coors to Paseo, confused me at first because of the Cobra spoiler and GT bumper. Once I got around I recognized the wheels and remembered where I had seen it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380918756.260819.jpg

·
Lowered 4x4?
2,754 Posts
I hardly come to abq. But when I do I see a bunch of you homos cruisin!

941 - 960 of 986 Posts