True Street Cars Forums banner
41 - 60 of 986 Posts

· LSX EVERYTHING
7,431 Posts
I saw fukdpony on Friday morning being followed by a cop on Paseo. Car looks so ****ing bad bro.
Saw just about everyone last night at NO-BULL including 01MRMTransam. Thanks for coming up and shaking my hand bro it is appreciated.

· Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Oh shit! I was wondering i thought that was you, I would have said something but that cop was ON my ass hard! Lmao! ****en APD!!! Thanks man!

I saw fukdpony on Friday morning being followed by a cop on Paseo. Car looks so ****ing bad bro.
Saw just about everyone last night at NO-BULL including 01MRMTransam. Thanks for coming up and shaking my hand bro it is appreciated.

· LSX EVERYTHING
7,431 Posts
Oh shit! I was wondering i thought that was you, I would have said something but that cop was ON my ass hard! Lmao! ****en APD!!! Thanks man!
I thought your ass was gonna get smoked!!! :lol:

I seen SLOMARO in Los Lunas yesterday.
No way...Where??? In your garage under your car??? :lol:

· PSI FTW!!!!
4,980 Posts
pretty sure it was mach1nm i saw on saturday pulling into that new wal-mart on wyoming unless theres another ta without door handles....also saw a white camaro(loud as shit with ss? spoiler) and red lightning(had tsc stickers on rea window) cruisin next to each other on menaul later that same day.

· Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Kind of, I was going to slow to be in 2nd and to fast to be in first so I lagged off the converter pretty bad in 2nd. Plus there was a cop on the other side of paseo so we got in it and got out real quick. He pulled pretty hard on the big end so motor on motor I think he'd pull me dirty. Chris we will have to run em sometime dude if your ever out and about. Be the black f body versus the black foxbody! Lol!!!

^ you guys run em??

41 - 60 of 986 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.