True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The Name's Junior...
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I downloaded the New Xbox Experience (NXE) this morning. And I am not so sure what to think.

I was expecting more I guess, but the new look is okay. The Avatars are really fun to create! I guess I got used to the blade system, and it was much easier to find stuff then. I guess it will take time to get used to the new system, but its definately not bad at all.

here is what my Avatar looks like!

What are your thoughts?

Gabriel

·
Registered
311 Posts
Your avatar looks fucking gay, so it fits perfectly.

Btw I has no interwebz till Monday lol so i'll download it then, it's free right?

·
The Name's Junior...
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its free, and yes the change takes a bit to get used to, but after a while, its pretty easy to navigate.

·
Registered
311 Posts
its free, and yes the change takes a bit to get used to, but after a while, its pretty easy to navigate.
Do you acctually like it more than the blades? After your used to it I mean, smoother cleaner? No epic lag from blade to blade at worst moment lol?

·
The Name's Junior...
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now, it runs real smooth. A lot smoother than the blades. The Themes look a ton better too.

The main thing, is getting used to the sorting of shit and where to find it, once you figure it out, its sweet.

Also, Netflix FTMFW...Streaming a movie through netflix on the xbox now!

Gabriel

·
Registered
311 Posts
Awesome, something i'll acctually look forward to downloading then lol. Just sucks I wont have interwebz until Monday.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Thats cool never seen anything like that?

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
i like it alot the avator thing is cool, so is the party chat feature as well but most of all netflix..ftmfw! got the free trial and been watching movies all day i think i may get it and get some blue rays delivered for my grandma for the new ps3 i bought she likes watching movies n shit so its only 16 bux a month for 3 dvds at a time plus all the streams u want

·
Registered
226 Posts
I think its pretty cool. we should all swap gamer tags. mine is xXLithiumXx lets get a TSC halo party going.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
too nintendo wii for me now i cant find anything all i wan to do is olay halo3 online how about them new maps
JOHNVON008 and irnchfoflbngvag

1 - 20 of 30 Posts