True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone -

My name is Steve (hhhiiiiiiiiii sssttteeeeevvveeeeee)
And I'm brand new to this site.
I'm not a racer and I don't have a kick ass street car.
But I am a videographer and I produce kick ass videos of you guys taking your kick ass street cars down the track.

A friend of mine is a racer so one day, I asked him if it might be cool if I came out to the race way, one day, and taped him doing a few passes. Well, that quickly turned into a full blown video that I'm just now finishing up on. I've got to say, I've never had so much fun filming something. The way everyone talked about their cars, described the reasons for racing and what they've done to their cars,...I mean.....there's just so much passion there!

I'm now hooked and find myself checking the drag way race schedule all the time. Thanks to everyone in the video for taking time to talk to me about your cars. There's plenty more to come!

Steve

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Awesome Steve... great to have someone like you around. +hp for AWESOME enthusiasm!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm working on it, folks

The vid will post as soon as it comes off the timeline. I really think you NO BULL guys and gals are going to like this!:headbang:
Apologies for the delay but I usually edit 3 or 4 of these projects simultaneously.
Steve

·
Eargasm Donor!
2,458 Posts
welcome to the site.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.